Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to crafting...


I've been wanting to use this set for the **LONGEST** time. I finally got a chance to pull out my Sweet Dreams Hostess set this morning and I came up with this little diddy. I challenged myself to just stamp without browsing for the galleries. I'm not so sure if I even like this color combo, but it will do for now. I started the card by pulling out my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and stamped the scallop'd frame on white CS in Bayou Blue. Then, using the SAMJ, I inked up the flowers in Pink Passion and centered as best as I could in the frame. Finally I stamped the small Polka Dot background in Soft Sky. I trimed and tied a sheer silver ribbon around the image. The DP is from one of the Provo Craft stacks that I have laying around, Im not sure which one- I know its really OLD though. I used Friskars Scallop'd shears to cut a white border around my pinkish red DP. Everything was layer'd and I got this card! The brads are from Queen & Co.

1 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Very pretty card, I love all the layers!