Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Fever!

If I do say so myself, this creation turned out *Fabulous*. This was a Card Sketch swap, hosted on the PC Mag website. The inspiration for this design was born from paper scraps left over from altering wooden letters. I started with a cream colored base layer for my card and then distressed all edges with Tim Holtz' Tea Dye ink pad. I then built up the layers from there. I used my SU! slit punch to create the blue scalloped border. The deets: Cream CS from Paperzone; DP from Baby Boy Nana's Nursey Stack from DCWV; Slit punch from Stampin' Up; Ribbons from Craft Warehouse; Friendship Blooms Stamp Set and Baby Carriage stamps from SU!; Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery ink from SU!; Tea Dye ink from Tim Holtz.

2 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

I missed that swap...you did a fantastic job. Jennie

GiftsByHeidi said...

These turned out great, I love all the patterned paper you used!