Friday, March 7, 2008

Let's try this again...



Ode to St. Patrick's Day! I would gander to call this one of my *favorite* holidays- get it? St. Patty's Day?!!!! {Okay enough of my dry senseless humor} I case'd this card from someone on Splitcoaststampers.com. I apologize as I do not remember whom. This care was created for a St. Patrick's themed swap. Unfortunately, I only had two mini sets of St. Patty's day items so I had to come up with something else. I thought the card turned out So VerY cUte! The deets: Elephant from Hero Arts; Shamrock & "st. patrick's day" from Studio G clear dollar stamps; DP from DCWV Stack 5; Ribbon from Craft Warehouse; CS from Paperzone; Watercolor paper from Canson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the elephant and the colors you used on this card!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh that is a cute elephant stamp! Love this card.