Monday, March 10, 2008

Altered Coaster Swap

In my ever e-x-p-a-n-d-i-n-g waistline, er, knowledge of papercrafts, I challenged myself to try something new. I signed up for an Altered Coaster Swap. Yup, it sounds like what it is exactly- altered paper coasters. Hey, TWO NEW THINGS- I also used an Aqua Painter SUCCESSFULLY! The coasters are from a Dollar Bin at Michael's and they've been collecting ALOT of dust in my cubbies. This project took some serious thinking as I did not know where to begin. Inspiration came from lots of gallery views on Splitcoaststampers- I may have even case'd this from someone and not even known. Again mostly SU supplies (are you seeing a trend here *wink,wink*?) The deets: Because of You Stamp Set, Inks all SU; DP and Green CS from DCWV; Watercolor paper from Canson; Aqua Painter from Kuretake Co.; Ribbon from Craft Warehouse.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the purple color, very vibrant.