Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wedding Sneak Peak





My ultimate Dream job would be to design Wedding Stationary. I love working with great colors and textures. This invitation I designed from the ground up. At the end I will have handcut EVERY SINGLE sheet of paper! Yikes... image the paper cuts! These inviations are for Stacey and Derek, a great couple to work with!
For these invitations, I used Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs & Carte Postale stamp sets and Elegant Eggplant Ink. All the paper I bought at Paperzone. I created these invitations using a Mountain Cow program.
-- Staci & Derek, thanks for having great faith in me! I hope this wedding turns out to be everything you've ever dreamed of! --

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, we know it will be. Thanks to you for all your hard work. If you go into business (like we think you should) we'll send tons of clients your way! You are so great at this!

Jennie Skaggs said...

How gorgeous....love it. :) Follow your dream. :) Jennie

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti. Nice start on your blog. I love the invitations you designed. You do lovely work. I always enjoy having you in my swaps. Best of luck on following your dream.
Judy
dgbearsmom on PCMB

Anonymous said...

You will definitely achieve your dream. Your talent, creativity, and patience are limitless and I absolutely believe in you. People still haven't stopped talking about how gorgeous everything was for my wedding, from the invites to the bridesmaids dress to everything. As you already know, I could not have done it without you. You inspire me.