Friday, February 22, 2008

If you want reliability...

Be sure and get the insurance. If you could see me right now, I got smoke coming out of my ears. I finally threw in the towel and bought a complete set of SU Inks on Ebay, and today was suppose to be the big day! Well no. The USPS LOST MY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I about had a heart attack when the mail lady told me it was "lost", and in her exact words, "Its a good thing you got the insurance." (That tells you how much faith they have in their own work.) The PO lady proceeded to tell me that they have not been able to find "several packages lately." Yeesh. It seems like the postal customer service has declined a bit. I understand if this was a large city with multiple POs or millions of house holds to deliver too, but this is winky-dink Moses Lake, we have practically a ONE ROOM POST OFFICE! How is it possible to lose a package between my house and 7.5 minutes down the road to the PO.!!!!! Okay, enough venting........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh believe it. our mail lady has refused to deliver to many houses because the "mailboxes can not be reached due to all the snow and ice," and while i might understand that for our particular mailbox, there is no reason that for several of our friends this is also the case. i think they've using that as an excuse lately for anyone and everyone. i agree with you, postal service appears to be declining, yet prices (like stamps) continue to go up. since it is the united states federal government, there is no check or balance to keep things equitable for the common consumer. we have no choice but to receive our daily mail through them, though with packages and such, we do have other options. my favorite has been DHL. i seem to have good luck with them, that is when i have a choice on which method i want a product shipped.