Friday, February 22, 2008

Some recent projects...

Supplies Used: DP from Chatterbox, Ribbon from Walmart, Ink & Markers from Whispers, Card Base from Paperzone, Greeting printed in Shoshoni font on plain paper

Supplies Used: Loads of Love Stamp Set from SU! Ink and Markers from Whispers, Brads from Karen Foster Designs, DP from Chatterbox, Watercolor paper from Walmart, Card Base from Paperzone

Supplies Used: Dark Brown Cardstock from Paperzone, DP from Wild Asparagus (?), Sheer ribbon from Craft Warehouse, Mini hole punch from Friskers, Flower Stamp from SU!, Happy Anniversary Stamp from $1 @ Michaels, Coral Cardstock from Bazzill, Brad from Staples

I thought all these cards turned out great! I especially like the Greetings from Washington card and the Loads of Love card which I used sponging for the truck background.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was your cornbread? i saw a picture of some in a magazine today and thought of you. mmmhmmm, cornbread (especially with honey butter).

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Patty, Love your loads of love card. I have that set, but can you believe I still haven't even mounted it! Maybe I should do that this weekend.