Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Purpleness..



I made this card for the Penny Pincher Slims Easter & Paisely swap. I thought this swap would be a breeze, but I was stumped for the longest time. Let me know what you think, I'm not sure if I like it. As you probably have noticed, its another purple card. Purple seems to be my safety net, you can do just about any theme with purples. Or maybe it was because I was just to lazy to put away my supplies from the last card {see below} and the stuff was just right there and in easy reach.. Supplies used: White CS from Walmart, Elegant Eggplant Ink & Ribbon by SU, Light purple ink & Pasiely stamp from SeeD's (Whispers), Egg DP from Karen Foster. "I {heart} eggs" & Easter Basket stamps from Studio G {clear $ bins}.

1 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

I love it! Purple is my fav color. I love that egg paper.