Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sand Castles in the Sky

A fun, beach themed card to share with you today. For this card, I pulled out my trusty TAC stamp- which I still love after all these years!) I tried some new techniques for this one. Instead of coloring the image first, I chose my Designer Paper first. I then picked out watercolors that would match the paper. I liked how this turned out, I was able to challenge myself and use colors that might have been out of my comfort zone. I also was able to use Raffia (Sp?) on this card, which is also something I havent used in ages. This raffia has three colors in it that was just a great addition to this card. The deets: White Card Base- PaperZone. DP- Basic Grey. Dark Brown CS- Paperzone. Watercolor Paper- Canson. Sandcastle/Beach stamp- The Angel Company. Watercolors- markers by Whispers. Adhesive- ATG. TriColor Raffia- May Arts. Tools- Tonic Paper Trimmer, Friskars Rotary Trimmer with Scallop blade.
-----------

0 comments: