Sunday, July 27, 2008

Its been awhile huh?

Its been awhile since I've had time to actually sit down and craft. Many changes have happened in this fabulous month of July. {Which happens to be my favorite month, by the way. Can anybody guess why??} More about the changes later, but first a card:

This card was created for a Sympathy Card Swap. Unfortunately, in my line of business {healthcare} I use these all the time. You'd think that since I DO use these are the time, I would actually have a Sympathy stamp- but NO {gasp!} I don't. I inprov'd with this Love stamp and I think its a pretty good fit. Surprise!- no Stampin Up, except for ink, on this card. Thats a cool accomplisment for me. The card base is standard sized cut from Dark Brown CS. Flowers and Love sentiment are stamped on Watercolor Paper. Faux River Rock silky satin ribbon is from Michael's. The designer paper is from Heidi Grace, it is the opposite side of an double sided sheet. The interior of the card is lined with cream CS. More deets later...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, my name is Megan I noticed that you enjoyed to bake as well. I love baking cupcakes and thought you might enjoy some of my recipes. Check out my blog and see what you think! :)