Monday, July 7, 2008

A Sale!

After much, much thought, I am clearing out my craft room and selling off a lot of my unused items. The biggest ticket item that I am selling is my Cricut. It is the Original 6 x 12 version I purchased from QVC when it first came out. I also have many font cartridges for sale. Right now I am accepting INQUIRES. Please email me at pattyandellie@gmail.com if you are interested. I will be taking pictures and listing all my cartiridges when I get off work. Thanks.

Here is a list of general items that I will be posting for sale:
Rubber Stamps- Various Manufactuers; Various Sizes
Quickutz- 2 Handles {1 Original Blue, 1 Purple Squeeze}
Quickutz- 2 Storage Binders {1 Blue, 1Purple}
Quickutz- Alphabet Sets; Singles; Goosebumpz
Fastenator- Pink
Lots of Fastenator staples
Cutterpede Paper Trimmers x 2 Hot Pink (12in)
Cutterpede Paper Trimmer (6in)
Ink Pads- Various Manufactuers
Punches
Deco Scissors
Stencils
Lots, Lots, Lots of designer Paper
Lots, Lots, Lots of Ribbon (can be purchased by the yard or set)
Lots more to come..!!!

0 comments: