Saturday, June 21, 2008

A nifty, thrifty tip!

This neat-o tip I got from Gina K. Designs. I've been envy-ing those awesome paper pierced cards that everyone makes, but didnt want to spend 16 dollars of my hard earned green backs on the SU kit. ($10 for item + $6 shipping) While browsing through Gina's site, I came upon this and LOVED LOVED LOVED the idea. I didnt purchase her kit, but instead went out and bought them at Walmart. In hind site, it is much easier to buy her kit. It is very low cost, and if you buy them at the store they come 5/6 to a package of the same shape. I also had to scour many stores to find a SINGLE sheet of square canvas. (PS if you are doing a Google search, they are called PLASTIC CANVAS).

*******Since I have many circles and stars left, if you would like one, please email me. ( I've got 4 circles and 4 stars avaliable.)*******






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea, Patty! I would love one of the circles and stars if you still have one. :)
P.S. I love your blog page!
-Lindsay/ucophotogirl@hotmail.com