Sunday, May 25, 2008


I found myself with a few spare moments to work on a swap and this is what I came up with. This card was created for the Square card swap hosted by Shurlyjean on the PCMB. I stole the general idea from a card I had recieved about 2 years ago. The sketch was simply, clean, and had a WOW! factor. For the card base I cut 5.5x11 rectangles, and folded them in half for a 5.5 Sq Card. The designer paper is from the Costco Stack that I bought a whole lotta years ago (good designer paper never goes out of style!). Using the Petal Prints set from SU! I stamped the large flowers in Groovy Guava with Only Orange centers. The small flower is stamped in Bayou Blue. I also stamped the "delight" rectangle in Groovy Guava and "delight" was stamped in Bayou Blue. I used Whisper White as the bases for these images. The ribbon I found at Michael's on clearance for $1.00 a spool. I love the color- I think it matches River Rock nicely. The ribbon is Satin on a 10 yard spool- what a deal!
Alright- thanks for peakin'!

PS I got a few more projects up my sleeve that will be comin' along.

1 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Your cards are awesome, love that layout, paper and ribbon!