Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rubber Stamps for Sale

Hi All,
I'm having a hard time selling my stamps here locally, so I am going to box them up and sell them for an outrageous price. The boxes are the USPS flat rate box sized 11 x 8.5 x 8.5. They will be filled full, with 1/2 inch of cushion on top and bottom to protect the stamps. Each box will contain an assortment, unless specified. If I have enough of a certain brand, I will group by brand (i.e Hero Arts, Amuse, etc.) Each box will be priced at $30 and that includes the shipping ($8.95). Each box will be filled with QUALITY name brand stamps, the boxes come as is with no substitutions. I will post pictures soon. If you are interested, please email me at pattyandellie@gmail.com I will email pictures to those that are interested first. I accept money orders and paypal.

0 comments: